PO Box 714
618-687-2282/684-2243 FAX (HOURS 12-5 CST OR LEAVE MESSAGE! FAX anytime)
- All items in excellent or better condition unless noted.Refunds issued only
in case of description error IF approved with me by phone AND IF returned within
3 days of receipt. Certain returns may be subject to a restock fee(to date I
have not had to do this).NOTE- If you mistakenly order an item you already
have, I will only issue you a credit NOT a refund. "Excellent condition" means
slight wear,no major defect-- not mint.Keep in mind I hesitate to call anything
MINT and what other dealers are calling mint, I am calling excellent. An item
that is not mint has a defect (which may be minor). Price for some mint items
may be higher than listed price. CFP=Call For Price. Attention If your items
are damaged in shipping,save the box !!! UPS will not pay damage claims
without inspecting the box. It will be your loss if you do not follow these
- NO REFUNDS ON LAYAWAYS FOR ANY REASON.
- For orders not reserved by phone or email, PLEASE list several alternates.
- Minimum shipping fee $6. UPS has raised rates again for the 4th year in a row. Personal check orders held 10 business days. Money orders preferred.
- ILL. RESIDENTS ADD 6.75% SALES TAX or PROVIDE A RESALE TAX ID #
- If payment is not received in 7 days of reservation order, items may be resold.
- I always have PEZ for sale; no need to wait for list. I trade! Send want lists.( $200 up items only please).
- CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED--include exp. date! VISA/MC ONLY
- TRADES ARE CONSIDERED for the following items---RARE PEZ ITEMS (dispensers, advertising, old candy, signs, displays, etc), animation cels (pre-1970 Disney only), Aurora figure kits (boxed and unassembled), 1960s TV toys, Star Wars (boxed only 1977-1984), 1960s superheroes items, old cereal/food product boxes
(1930s-1975 with TV/ cartoon character),old blue jeans(pre-1970),
original comic art, robots (metal only), Monster items, old comic books
(pre-1965); Guitars (Fender, Martin, Gibson, Epiphone, Guild, Rickenbacker,
Etc.), Banjos (Gibson, B&D, Vega, Fairbanks, Paramount), Mandolins (Gibson,
Martin) Saxes (Selmer, Yamaha), BEANIE BABIES(retired before 1997 only!!!,
must have tags except for very rare ones) - RARE COOL THINGS WORTH
LOTS-O-$.............please note: I am very picky and selective about what
I will take in trade!!! Condition must be superior and I will not accept
just any item that falls into these categories. I want exceptional items!
© 1994 by David Welch. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means,
including printing, saving,
recording, taping or information storage or retrieval systems,
without written permission from the publisher.